Monday, August 20, 2012

Thank You


Thank you for all of your comments and private emails. I know most of you liked number 1. I was going to use it, but then my new Director told me that she is spending thousands of dollars to build an outside classroom. She is paying for the staff to have Gardening Professional Development. She has worms and a compost for inside the classes and is putting plants and live animals everywhere.

After taking a tour of the classrooms, I see many classes have tree stumps for circle area to sit on. I just knew what I had to do. I had to make an executive decision. I figure most of my pictures will be of a nature theme anyway, so, as some of you liked Buggalicious, I went with that one!

It isn't totally done yet, but it is coming along. If any of you know how to expand the middle section so my sidebar is not cut off, please share.

Also, I love comments, so please let me know what you think so far. I will be adding more clipart soon too.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming by my blog...your design is soo adorable. I used to teach 4 year olds...They are so cute! I'm your newest follower. :o)
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog design is so cute! Thanks for visiting at Kindergarten Network. Feel free to add your blog by clicking the Add Your Blog tab and just check the box to let us know it's a preschool blog. :) When you do, I will also add a link to your blog at the Kindergarten Network Facebook page.

    Blessings,
    Marlana
    Lil' Country Kindergarten
    Kindergarten Network

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for following my page...welcome to the bloggy world =) your page is 2 cute

    justwildaboutteaching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just dropping in to say that I've signed up to follow you, I'm interested in preschooler stuff ( since I have one ).

    The Paper Maid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I just found your adorable blog! What you have selected is so perfect! I didn't dare try to make my own! I took the easy way out! Stop by and check it out if you have some time! I teach second grade!

    Jeannine
    Creative Lesson Cafe

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to comment. If you have a question, leave your email so that I can get back to you. Have a great school year!