Saturday, August 11, 2012

First of Many Posts

I can't believe after 6 years I am starting a new blog. My first blog (which is privatized to protect my family) was started when my husband and I were going through the adoption process to bring home our lovely 2 children. Now after being home for over 5 years, they are both in school full time and I am heading back to work.

I have taught preschool, kindergarten, 2nd & 3rd grades, and 5th. The last several years were in 2nd and 3rd. It has been many a years since I taught the little ones. But I am bored at home. So I think it is time I returned to the classroom. I am only going back part time to start. I will be teaching half-day 3 days a week to get my feet wet again.

I have spent the last month addicted to Pinterest oogling over all of your amazing ideas. When I finally get to see my classroom and meet my co-teacher so we can go over plans together I will of course share them. I hope that once the fall comes, you will come over here and show me some love. Hopefully we can share our triumphs and great ideas.

If there is anyone out there that knows of some great get to know you and first week of school activities to do with such young ones, please comment and share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to comment. If you have a question, leave your email so that I can get back to you. Have a great school year!